For my fellow space enthusiasts!

I came across this super website. Jatan has curated a good amount of space articles in case anyone is interested! :slight_smile:

Feel free to share your own fave space website/ article! :rocket:

1 Like

There is an account on Instagram that I’m obsessed with called @spacetoread despite the fact I’m not super into space! She just makes it seem cool. I would rather learn about the ocean tbh. That’s another great topic that’s not book related- Are you more scared of the ocean or space? :thinking:

1 Like

I just followed her! - Thanks for the suggestion! :smile:

This is a really good question, but I think I’d say Space. The ocean does interest me, but there’s not much “stuff” about it like space, which is probably the reason why my affinity to space is bigger. That’s not to say I don’t find the ocean interesting, I do! It baffles me sometimes how oceans cover ALL of the world, yet it is the least explored! If you come across any cool books or articles about oceans, send them my way! He he he, perhaps we can have our own topic about Ocean tiiiings! :star_struck: :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Ooo I definitely will. I’m definitely more scared of the ocean since space is more explored than the ocean is. We have no idea what’s down there! Plus think about all the dead bodies people have dumped in the ocean shivers

1 Like

OMG!! :scream: I didn’t think about this!!! @Amaire this would be a great forensic science/mystery/thriller book :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@Beca, yes definitely :joy: Also, I never thought about it this way :smiley:

2 Likes